Meetings are held the second Monday of the month, September through May, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
for specific dates)
What Goes On
- 5:00 pm - Doors Open
- Vendors, Library, Knit-Aid, Community Projects
- 5:45 pm - Knit Connections
- 6:30 pm - Meeting Starts
- Show 'n Tell
Location & Directions
BioPharmaceutical Technology Center (BTC)
5445 E. Cheryl Pkwy
If coming from Fish Hatchery -
If coming from Park St -
- Turn left onto Cheryl Drive. It is the first stoplight after PD (green arched bridge that is the "signature" Fitchburg bridge)
- Go two blocks, past the second intersection, which is a t-intersection that meets Cheryl Drive on the left.
- The BTC is next driveway on the right.
- Exit at Lacy rd, the second exit south of the belt line.
- Turn right at the end of the ramp and follow lacy to first roundabout: Cheryl Drive.
- Go to the right. There is one stop sign about 1 block away (Seyene Rd). Continue on Cheryl Drive through a residential area, then past Agrace on the left.
- BTC is the second driveway on the left after passing Agrace.