The Guild has a strong commitment to the Madison community and regularly contributes to area shelters, schools, hospitals, and other charitable organizations.
- Founded in 1981
- Founders: Dorothy Camper and Joan Dunn (thank you, ladies!)
- Promoted interest, appreciation, and skill in knitting
- Growth: Almost 100 by late 80s and reached 800 in 2020!
- A number of the original
members are still with us!
Meetings take place September through May.
meetings presenters on knitting related topics, including:
- Nationally recognized designers
speaking about knitting related topics.
Doors open at 5 p.m. so members can:
- Browse the Library
- Get help with knitted projects at the Knit Aid Station
- Shop local vendors
- Socialize with friends
The official meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. and includes a Show and