Would you like to volunteer for Community Projects? We have many ways you can help!
Complete the Volunteer Interest Form, or contact the committee directly to join our team! Here are examples of what you can do:
- Crochet edges on fleece blankets or dishcloths
- Add string ties to paper tags
- Measure yarn for specific patterns
- Wind a hank of yarn
- Look for free patterns to add to our website
- Mend or finish a project
- Test a new pattern or make a sample for community table
At In-Person Guild meetings:
Assist at community table: set-up, collect incoming donations, assist members in selection of kits, pack up donations for storage
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
Want to join the Community Projects team? Just complete the Volunteer Interest form, or contact the committee directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliver knit items to local agencies
Occasional or one-time pickup of donations
Request free supplies from local stores